We always hope that you are happy with our products, and of course, it usually is so, but sometimes life happens and you need to return your order.
In the above-mentioned case, please get in touch with our customer support at email@example.com, include your order number in the details. We will get back to you to guide you through the return process.
We’ll accept returns if:
- The product is posted back to us within 14 days of receiving it (for example withdrawing it from the parcel machine)
- The product is unused and undamaged
- All labels are still attached
- The product is in its original packaging (but it is not mandatory to keep and return the original transportation package).
We can not accept such returns:
- Products that are made to order (always look for such note in the product description, or the lack thereof)
- The products or the original packaging are damaged or missing details ie differing from their original condition
- If the return is sent off later than 14 days from receiving it.
If the refund criteria mentioned above aren’t met, the product will be returned to you and you will not be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within the next 14 working days.
In case of a return, we will not be able to refund your both-way shipping costs. In case or receiving a defective item, we will replace it for free or refund your both-way shipping costs.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We don’t replace items that are in expected condition – in such case it is best to return the items and buy preferred products again. In the latter case, feel free to ask us for a store credit instead of a return.